WAKO EUROPE held its Ordinary General Assembly on Monday, September 4th, 2017 in Skopje, FYROM. Delegates representing 35 countries, members of WAKO Europe were present.
WAKO EU General Assembly 2017
In his opening words WAKO Europe Acting President, Mr Roy Baker has welcomed all Delegates and congratulated them for their hard work in development of kickboxing in their own countries. Mr Roy Baker has presented his annually report of activities and future plans which was approved unanimously. Such as Acting President’s report, Financial Statement 2016, Budget 2017 and Draft Budget 2018 have been approved unanimously.
Chairman of various WAKO Europe Committees have been presented reports of activities to WAKO Europe Assembly Delegates and reports have been approved unanimously.
This WAKO Europe General Assembly was also election one for the position of WAKO Europe President and WAKO Europe Board Members.
Delegates have elected by unanimous decision for new WAKO Europe President Mr Roy Baker from Ireland.
Mr Roy Baker, WAKO Europe President
For the new WAKO Europe Board members Delegates have elected:
1. Mr Istvan Kiraly (Hungary) – First Vice President
2. Mr Salim Kayici (Turkey) – Vice President
3. Mrs Francesca Falsoni (Italy) – Vice President
4. Mr Yury Filimonov (Russia) – member
5. Mr Nikolaus Gstattner (Austria) – member
6. Mrs Katarszyna Kocisewska (Poland) – member
7. Ms Olga Pavlenko (Ukraine) – member
8. Mr Daimi Akin (Norway) – member
9. Mr Romeo Desa (Croatia) – member
10. Mr Tomaz Barada (Slovenia) – member
11. Ms Michaela Kovacova (Slovakia) – member
12. Michail Trantafillou (Greece) – member
WAKO Europe Board of Directors
Congratulations to new WAKO Europe President Mr Roy Baker and to new WAKO Europe Board members for their election on these important and responsible positions. We are sure that with them kickboxing and WAKO Europe is in safe hands.